OAUTekCONF 2017: TEMPLATE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
This page explains how to use the OAUTekConf abstract template on page 2 of this document. Please delete this entire first page before submitting your abstract. Note that this document uses styles, which are given self-explanatory names such as 1_Abstract, 1_Author_names, 1_Author_affiliations, 1_paper_title, 1_maintext etc. Appropriate styles are already applied to various sections, but if, for any reason, the styling information is lost, simply select the text to be formatted, and click on the right style in the “Styles” section on the “Home” tab in MS Word.
On page 2 of this document:
- Select the text “REPLACE WITH PAPER TITLE IN UPPERCASE”, and replace with the title of your paper.
- Replace the line “A. Author1*1 and C. D. Author22” with the initials and names of all authors, each in the format A.B. Surname. If not all authors use the same address, use superscripts to indicate which of multiple addresses that follow (in step 3) apply to each author.
- Replace the line “1 First author’s address, use the same superscript for all authors who share the same address” with the first author’s address. Repeat for the number of unique addresses of co-authors.
- Type in the email address of the corresponding author in front of “*Email of Corresponding Author”.
- The abstract itself should replace the line “You abstract goes here”, and should not exceed 250 words. The abstract should be written as a single paragraph, but should contain sections on (introduction to) the objective of the study, methodology, results, and implications of the study. Abstracts on research works still in progress are acceptable, but the preliminary results must be sufficient to support any conclusions reached.
- Insert a number of keywords or terms (not exceeding 7 words) in front of “Keywords:”.
- Delete this page 1 entirely, and save this document using an appropriate filename. Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REPLACE WITH PAPER TITLE IN UPPERCASE
B.A. Author1*1 and C. D. Author22
1 First author’s address, use the same superscript for all authors who share the same address.
2 Second author’s address, use the same superscript for all authors who share the same address.
*Email of Corresponding Author:
You abstract goes here.